Our values were set out by CP Scott in his centenary leader in 1921. They are: honesty, integrity, courage, fairness, and a sense of duty to the reader and the community.
Our values and behaviours provide the basis of how we work together, how we communicate and what we should expect from each other.
• We foster a supportive and open culture
• We are curious and innovative, prepared to fail and willing to learn
• We embrace diversity, champion inclusivity and treat everyone with respect
• We strive for excellence to pursue the best interests of our audience and our colleagues
• We stand up for what we believe is right, not what is easy